Thursday, August 27, 2009

Liver enzymes back to normal!

I saw the doctor yesterday. All is well. My liver enzymes have returned to normal as well as my CBC. I'm no longer anemic! He will check my PCR in October and then again in January. If the viral load is still undetectable then, I'm cured!

I've learned so much about myself during this last year. I will try to savor each day. I realized I need antidepressants (at least for now) and I'm OK with it. I haven't felt this great in years. I'm a much more patient mom to my kids. The fatigue is almost all gone. I must start exercising regularly to lose the weight I put on. Life is great!

I had to work today and I had energy. I'm hoping all this will just be as blur when I'm old and gray(er).


3 comments:

Auburn Kat said...

Great news! =)

Living Dees Life said...

this is so great!! i am so happy and proud! this is awesome! i can't stop just beaming for you!!

Athena said...

Hi,

I saw you on Nomads. Yes, you will notice soon that you will feel better everyday. However, I would suggest that you keep good diet and do a little bit of exercise even yoga for 30 mins will give you physical strength.

Best wishes,
Athena