Sunday, November 1, 2009

No news, good news.

There's not a lot of news with me right now. I'm still feeling energetic. I'm going to start volunteering 4 hours a week at the Centre Volunteers in Medicine clinic in town. They need a phlebotomist and since finding veins is one of the things I have to do in Nuclear Medicine, I can fit that need. My husband is not too thrilled with me because I will be drawing blood. I haven't been working hardly at all at the hospital and he's happy with that, too.

I got the H1N1 vaccine a couple of days ago. One child got vaccinated--now I need to get the other one vaccinated.

My hair is growing back in and getting its normal texture back. All other symptoms have gone away. Yay!

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

i can understand your husbands fears and concerns. but i'm happy your doing something that makes you happy.

and yay for return of hair!