Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Days are here to stay...

My doctor contacted me the other day to ask if he could pass on my contact info to a newly diagnosed patient. I gladly obliged. The lady contacted me via email and I hope we can chat soon.

I truly believe that things happen for a reason. I survived Hep C treatment and lived to tell about it so that I can be a resource for others. I don't want to waste this opportunity.

OK, now for something trivial. My hair has come back and it is so think. It used to be thick but I kept it short so I didn't realize just how much hair I had! So, I'm covering the gray now and growing it out for something different.

1 comment:

PSPam said...

Congratulations on clearing the virus! Great news! Glad to hear your hair came back in thick. Mine didn't but I grew it out and donated it to Locks of Love anyway. Perhaps you might consider doing the same? So many of our fellow Hep C sufferers go on to have Liver Cancer that I thought it was a good way to *give back*. Treatment for Hep C failed me in 1999 but I continue to try to do what I can.

Really glad to hear your "happy days are here to STAY!"