Friday, April 26, 2013

Life is good...

There is life after Hepatitis C.  Hang in there.  The treatment was rough, I won't lie.  But, I'm stronger now than I've ever been.  Life is good.  My health is good.  Going through what I did made me realize what matters in life.  Who matters in life.  New friends, new job, all of it.  Being in the moment with my kids.  Enjoying everyday that I wake up.  

I'm not naive.  I know if I had not cleared the virus, I might have a different view on things.  But I did clear the virus.  Slayed the dragon.  So, I can only look forward with great hope.  I can look back so I don't forget what it was like and I can still be there for those who want to talk about it.  

Take care, my friends.  I'm here if you need me...

All the best,

Suburban Momma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last year we launched a new website called www.hepatitiscnews.com and we are always looking for contributions from people who are living with hep C.

Would you be interested in writing a short article (300-600 words) for our website? Or if you prefer, we would like to repost some of your articles on our site.

We will of course credit your articles and include links to your blog on our site.

You can find guidance on an article here. http://hepatitiscnews.com/blog/2012/12/03/author-guidelines/

We hope that you will find our site useful and will consider sharing it with your readers.


Best wishes,

Matt.
The Hep C News Team