Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm counting down. Yeehaw!

Well, I have one more shot to go. It will be this Friday and then a week of Ribavirin after that. I can't believe it's almost over. At least, I'm hoping this will be the only time I have to do this treatment.

I've learned a lot about myself through this. First, I've learned to slow down and listen to my body. I've also learned that I really needed some anti depressants before all of this. Yep, I am much more enjoyable to be around now than before treatment! And, I promise to not take this life for granted ever again. Life is precious and everyday matters. Good health is the most important thing and everyone should have the right to it. I don't know what I would have done if I was one of the many uninsured in this country. It's a shame that there are people without proper coverage here.


OK, I should listen to my body now and hit the hay. Oh, and I'm meeting my support group on Wednesday. It's been a while since all three of us have been together.

3 comments:

ChildoftheKing said...

I am counting down with you! Way to go!

Changedit said...

Yup me too ... and then detox :) Yayyyyyyyyy xx

Living Dees Life said...

i am sooooooooo happy for you!! this is awesome!!