Monday, June 22, 2009

3 more shots....

I have three more shots of interferon left. Then after that, a week of ribavirin. This weekend was not bad. My husband woke up while I was sweating the night I got my shot. I usually sleep through the side effects but woke up when he did. I'm tired today and I think it's because I over did it this weekend.

We will be driving two days to Arkansas starting tomorrow. We'll stop halfway and stay the night somewhere. I haven't been home in a year. I know I'll be tired, but I'm looking forward to a visit with the family.

4 comments:

ChildoftheKing said...

Have fun in Arkansas!
And you are really on the countdown now!

You have done so well. Be proud of yourself!

Living Dees Life said...

i miss arkansas

your almost there :)

Changedit said...

Enjoy your trip ... and when you get back, you'll be finished in no time. xxx

Lucy At Home said...

WOW!! You must be down to 2 shots by now! Hope you have a great vacation, and you come back refreshed and ready for the last 2 rounds of this fight.