Friday, June 5, 2009

Doctor's appointment and shot #19

I saw Dr. G yesterday. I have blood work in two weeks. All in all, I was doing OK. The rash is still there on my chest and legs. My scalp is still a little itchy. The mood is steady thanks to Paxil 20 mg. We mostly talked about my trip to New Zealand and he told me he was worried that the trip would be stressful. I assured him that, for me, travel is something I thrive on. He could see it. He and the nurse thought I looked so much better compared to the last doctor's visit. He was really worried about me.

My husband has been more understanding and patient since our trip. I told him about the appointment yesterday and I'm not sure he still gets it about how serious the depression was.

Tonight I will administer shot #19. Roll on July. I'll be done with you, Pegasys and Ribavirin.

3 comments:

Lucy At Home said...

You'll be done in no time! ;-}

Living Dees Life said...

yay!!

Changedit said...

Oh it's coming round fast ... and there will be summer to enjoy when you finish. Good luck! Fishy xx