Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grumpy

Today I was so grumpy. I am still fighting this cold and wouldn't you know it, I have lost my voice. It is so frustrating. Colds are bad enough when that's all you're fighting, but to have it on top of the interferon, just plain sucks. At one point today I was thinking "I am sick and tired of having a 4 year old boss me around and too sick and tired to do anything about it."

I emailed my doctor regarding setting up a support group for the patients who are going through this. He hasn't gotten back to me and it's bugging me. That was one of the reasons that we started together so that the patients wouldn't be doing this all alone. We'll see.

I am tired of feeling like crap.

1 comment:

Auburn Kat said...

I hope you feel better soon! You are right being sick if awful and it would be even worse to go through it with everything else going on.

Hang in there!