Sunday, February 1, 2009

Feeling lucky

OK. I'm knocking on wood right now. Or waiting for the other shoe to drop. Or...think of a saying that describes someone holding their breath because they feel good and think "Oh no this is too good to be true." I thought I was going to be puking and really sick at this point. So far, just the chills 6 hrs to the minute after the shot. I don't know what to think except all those prayers are working. I probably have at least 50 people praying for me and, by golly, I think it's working.

Oh sure, I'm otherwise healthy and that probably does have something to do with it, but I'm not sure. And I'm just taking one day at a time and thanking God everyday I wake up and feel fine. Woo hoo! Hallelujah! Yippy!

1 comment:

Auburn Kat said...

When you are sick that is an extremely important time to remember all that we have to be thankful for! Hang in there!