Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm back

Rainbow over Doubtful Sound


I made it back from NZ. Had an awesome time and it helped me re-center. I'm on my 16th week and feeling OK. I think it helps that I still have wonderful memories of seeing dolphins on Doubtful Sound and staying with friends on the South Island. I hope this will carry me through for the next few weeks.

I am one who believes that with every dark cloud there is a silver lining (or in this case--a rainbow). I have to believe that things will get better.

3 comments:

Changedit said...

Welcome back! You must have had a wonderful time. And you're right ... this trip will help you carry on. Love Fishy x

Living Dees Life said...

i am so happy you feel better and was able to enjoy your trip!!

My Other Blog said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! I have a new blog and have closed up the shop at MYS, except I still use it for leaving comments.

http://www.hopethisisnottaken.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you in Nomads chat soon.