Saturday, May 30, 2009

18th week on its way....

I took my 18th shot last night. I'm tired today but I did stay up later than usual last night. So, 6 more shots to go and then a week of pills after that. I see the doctor next week for a follow up. I'm feeling good just tired.

I do have a softball game on Monday night and I have to work Monday at the hospital. I'm worried I won't be able to run the bases since I get winded so easily. I don't want them to know about the Hepatitis C, but I don't want to miss softball, either. I'll just have to give it a shot and see if it is doable.


I worked this past Thursday and loved being at the hospital. When I work, I realize just how much I love it. Being a stay home mom is not for the faint of heart. I think I need the adult interaction!

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

i liked staying at home when it was my choice to and it was my "job" --i hate the past few months that keep me from working. i feel like a failure when i'm not working and even more so because i couldn't even do simple tasks around the house...

i guess the shorter version would be: I can relate completely!