Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feeling better today

I felt good today. And it seems like my skin hasn't been as itchy as lately. Hmmm. I'm hoping things are looking up. I did manage a little rest this afternoon. I find that makes a huge difference--even if I don't actually fall asleep.

Food still has lost its appeal. But, I eat. I think I like to eat too much to stop even if it doesn't taste good. I am still craving fruit that is sweet (i.e. apples, grapes). I'm not craving chocolate so much lately. Of course, that always changes depending on the time of the month! My coffee doesn't taste good to me. The other day I had a cappuccino at Starbuck's. It was so good. I can't do that everyday. I need my coffee or I am in a big fog.

My thumb is killing me. Well, not really but it does hurt. It split on the end the other day and is slow to heal. I'm putting antibiotic ointment now and hoping that does the trick.

Update on the support group: I think there are some more patients interested in meeting. The doctor's office called today to get some details. I've made a flier so I might just drop that by tomorrow.

No comments: