Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday--ho hum.

I was blah today. I think I'm noticing a pattern. It seems like two days after my shot (shot on Friday, then Sunday), I feel down. I just want to hibernate and not deal with anybody. Then by Sunday evening, I am so stir crazy. By that point, I figure why put make up on just so I can go to the grocery store? (Sorry, no matter how bad I feel, I almost always put make up on). Thank Goodness Pete is so great with all of this. He takes the kids out and lets me just relax. I am feeling a little more rested by the end of Sunday, too. I wonder if I should bump my Paxil dose up to 20 mg? The doctor said the higher the dose, the longer it takes to wean off of it at the end. I think I'll wait and see how this week goes. It could be that if I can get through the next couple weeks, I will be OK. I will find out the results of my thyroid blood test tomorrow. That could explain a lot. I hope it's OK!!!

Well, I know one thing--I should be in bed and not blogging right now! :)

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

*hugs*

i know my meds get me down. its awesome that our men can understand and help us.

joe's the rock i lean on alot of the time... i am so happy to hear that your man can be for you too. not many men are sympathetic to thier ladies' needs.