Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I seem to be having a stable week. I'm tired, like normal, but not feeling overwhelmed like last week. The roller coaster of emotions gets to me sometimes. But like a roller coaster, there are ups and downs. I just need to hang in there from day to day. It's been helping that I lie down for a bit everyday. Never underestimate a little rest.

My thumb is slowly healing. It is still tender and looks awful, but it doesn't need a band aid anymore. The right thumb is still cracked. For a while, I had a very difficult time buttoning the children's' clothes.

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Some weeks are definitely better than others. I had a little journal from Roche, which gave me room to write about 3 words a day. Under the blank lines, I was supposed to check whether it was a Bad, OK or Good week.
I had several weeks that were below Bad and none that ever got to Good. Sometimes the best you can feel is OK. Ok is better than bad.

ChildoftheKing said...

I concur.