Monday, April 27, 2009

Still here...

My weekend was OK. I did come down with a head ache this weekend and it took a couple of days to shake it. But, overall, feeling like there's hope.

The hubby is better, but still in denial. He still doesn't want to talk with the doctor. I'm being patient--I know there will be opportunity to discuss it again.

I should have napped today but caught up on some blogging on my other blog. I was blowing it off and it didn't like it.

So, that's it for now. The nice weather has lifted my mood. I'm counting down to my trip to New Zealand. I always like that part to a trip. :) We leave in a week!

3 comments:

Living Dees Life said...

i would like to visit new zealand some day. i can't wait to see pictures of your trip!

i'm keeping your family in my thoughts. i really hope he comes around!

*hugs*

suburban mom said...

Thanks so much, Blaez. I appreciate it.

Changedit said...

wow, i envy u. would really like to see NZ too. have fun ... and maybe that's the time u can talk hubby round :-) xx