Friday, April 3, 2009

Overwhelmed

I think my husband sometimes forgets that I'm not up to par all the time. I look at the kitchen floor and know it needs to be mopped. I just don't have the drive/desire to do it. My computer area is a mess, and it really bothers him. I don't have the drive/desire to tidy it. He doesn't always say the nicest things to me. I know he feels frustrated. I have a hard time focusing a lot and I don't think he appreciates it. It takes all I got to get up and ready and pickup/drop off the kids, plan meals, grocery shop, clean (what little I do), etc. We are refinancing the house right now and all the paper work was more than I could handle. He was out of town this week, too and taking care of the pets and children is all that got done around here. I know it will get better someday--I just need to keep my eye on the prize.

5 comments:

Living Dees Life said...

not really much i can do but give you cyber hugs from chicago

My Other Blog said...

I'm sorry about all you're going through right now and the lack of support from the hubby. No one who is not going through this can understand how it feels.
Ask for help - from your friends, relatives, could you possibly afford to pay someone to clean the house once evey week or two? Can you order groceries on the internet and have them delivered?
Hang in there - you've drawn the 'short course of treatment' and it will not go on forever.
Cyber hugs from South of the Mason Dixon line.

suburban mom said...

Thanks, My other blog, for your understanding.

Auburn Kat said...

Sometimes it's difficult for people to not get frustrated when a family member is sick and not up to par. I think your husband just wishes that you were feeling better, just like you do.

Does that make sense?

Auburn Kat said...

BTW, hope you are feeling better! =)