Wednesday, April 15, 2009

up to 20

I upped my Paxil dose to 20 mg per day. That is what most people start out at but at the beginning, I only needed 10 mg per day. But, the last few days, I could feel my mood going down. Coupled with no energy and not caring about life, I figured I needed a little help.

Another sided effect has reared its ugly head: nausea. I feel it in the middle of the night and then again in the morning when I get up. I don't like that feeling. I've noticed it before but it seems like it's more prevalent now.

I'm looking forward to the night when I don't have to get up and pee!

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Maybe the Paxil is causing the nausea? I couldn't take the stuff, I forget why. Hang in there, it's just one thing after another, isn't it? Try ginger ale for the nausea, saltine crackers - all the tricks you may have used when you were pregnant.

suburban mom said...

thanks. maybe some crackers by the bed would be good for when I get up in the middle of the night.

Living Dees Life said...

nausea is the worst feeling in the world! and even when it does go away it just leaves me feeling ick!